Friday, May 1, 2009

Game 7 Strategy

Alright, after watching every second of the Celtics/ Bulls series I have come up with the following strategy that will guarentee the C's move on to face Orlando. It's only 1 simple thing. Yes it's important to defend Derrick Rose, not allow Joakim Noah to get offensive rebounds which turn into offensive celebrations, keep Perkins out of foul trouble, try to get anything and I mean anything out of the Celtics bench, and tire out Ben Gordon by making him chase Ray Allen for 48 minutes. All those things pale in comparison to my 1 very important key.

DON'T PLAY TONY ALLEN. EVER. FOR ANY REASON.

How can this be done? Well, Kevin Garnett needs to do something on the sidelines, besides drop F and MF Bombs when the camera is on, which I do love by the way. But KG is so talented that he should not be limited to that. Why not put him on Tony Allen watch. If Doc Rivers says, "Tony, get in there." KG can't allow it. Maybe something along the lines of the picture below will help illustrate how he can do that.



Hold on tight KG! Don't let Allen, Tony in the Game!

I don't care if Rondo, Ray, Pierce, Baby, Perk, Marbury, and House foul out. It could be Scal, Walker, Pruitt, and Moore out there, and I'd pray Doc Rivers turns into Norman Dale and says, "My team is on the floor."

I am nervous for Game 7, and even more nervous that Tony Allen may decide whether we're watching any more Celtics games this season.

-Keefe

3 comments:

findezel said...

Forget death threats Chicago fans should be sending Allen Thank You cards

Houston Astros tickets said...

I think, this is great strategy and nice plan to next game no.7! My best wishes always with them. Thanks

Keefe said...

In the series vs. the Bulls

The Celtics are 2-0 without Tony Allen.

The Celtics are 2-3 when Tony Allen steps on the court.

Hope they learned this taking on the Magic.