Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My gym shower is basically a prison shower

Since the move to San Francisco I joined a 24hr fitness about a 10 minute walk away from my place. It's a small facility, but it gets it done. And the reason I don't mind is because I have access to every other 24hr in the city.

Anyway, one thing I've noticed that does bother me is how small the bathroom/locker room is. It's narrow, small and often very cramped. Well yesterday my girlfriend and I went to the gym together and figured we'd shower at the gym, in our respective locker rooms, since the hot water was not working at our apartment. So I brought my sandals, towel, shampoo and body wash. Unfortunately, when I stepped into the shower I saw that not only are the shower stalls open, but there is nowhere to put your shamp and bod wash except on the floor. And thus, everytime I wanted to pick it up, I had to bend over in broad daylight, butt naked, with other fellow members looking on. Awkward.



-Bess

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lesbian Live Materbation Cams[/url]