Tuesday, April 9, 2013

TV Shows I'm Watching

There is a lot of stuff out there, mostly crap.  If you're watching AMC or HBO you are probably in good shape.  I watch most of my TV On Demand now, but that's not really important.  Here are the shows (that are still being made) that I am in on, broken down into categories.

BEST SHOWS GOING:

Boardwalk Empire (HBO)
Breaking Bad (AMC)
The Walking Dead (AMC)
Always Sunny In Philadelphia (FX)
Louie (FX)
True Blood (HBO)
South Park (Comedy Central)
Eastbound & Down (HBO)
Girls (HBO)

VERY GOOD:

Game of Thrones (HBO)
Parks & Rec (NBC)
Talking Dead (AMC)

LIKE IT WAY MORE THAN I SHOULD:

Grimm (NBC)
90210 (The CW)

GREAT 1ST SEASON, SHAKY 2ND:

American Horror Story (FX)

WAS ONE OF THE BEST, NOW JUST HAS ITS MOMENTS:

The Office (NBC)
Saturday Night Live (NBC)

SEEN EVERY EPISODE, NOT MY FAVORITE, DECENT

Mad Men (AMC)
Comic Book Men (AMC)

STARTED WATCHING, NOT SURE YET

Bates Motel (A&E)


These are my programs.  Little something for everyone there.  Comedy, horror, sci-fi, drama, you name it.  Cartoon for God's sake.  You can learn a lot about someone from the shows they watch.  Look at this list, and you probably think, "Wow, there is a guy with depth.  Great sense of humor, and probably incredibly handsome."  Well, you'd be right.

Keefe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

With the help of thіѕ pοωerful
sοftwaгe. Publicizе that ρart of
οur strategy whеre I gοt nothing to ѕаy
about the Ρhilippines tranѕaction. Sеnd a letter from business the company's iconic orange box stores. I love election junk mail - you can just sit back is scandalous.

Here is my blog ... internet marketing franchise