Sunday, March 29, 2009

Ping Pong victory dance



I'm not sure what to make of this. If I was the guy that lost, I probably would have punched the dude in the face, especially at the end when he got up in his grill. I'm actually disappointed in the guy for not doing that. But I guess he took the high road and it looks better for him. But what do you think? I mean for starters, that dance was pretty sick. If that guy broke that out in a club he'd have the place going nuts. However, it's a ping pong match. In fact I'm not sure what's worse...him playing in a competitive ping pong match or getting so excited about winning that he went into that.

But for the sake of argument, how do you think he stacks up against this ESPN Top 10 TD celebrations? Or of course, the king of TD celebrations, Chad Ocho Cinco and his riverdance:





-Bess

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amazing! This blog looks just like my old one! It's on a entirely different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Outstanding choice of colors!

My page; premium cccam