Monday, March 15, 2010

I will not be winning any bracket pools this year

I just did my first walk through of the NCAA Tournament bracket on ESPN. My final four was Ohio State, Syracuse, Marquette and Notre Dame...with Ohio State defeating ND 66-60 in the championship. Safe to say I'll need to go back through and re-evaluate some terrible decisions I've obviously made along the way. Admittedly, I'm a huge ND and Marquette fan, and incorrectly predicted they would play each other in the Big East and National Championship games. Although I came surprisingly close with the Big East tournament.

Later today I'll post some quick hits and thoughts on the brackets released last night. But please note my alma mater Northeastern will be traveling to Storrs, CT tomorrow night to take on UConn in a battle of Huskies in the first round of the NIT. The game will be shown on ESPN2 at 7pm. The Huskies (NU) are a #5 seed, while the Huskies (CT) are the #4 seed in their bracket.

-Bess

2 comments:

http://www.ehow.com/members/stevemar2-articles.html said...

I’m really excited about the 2010 NCAA Men’s College Basketball tournament. I try to enter as many free March Madness contests online at various sites. When I fill out the brackets, it’s rare for me to have two that are the same. However, if I could only fill out one bracket, I’d have Kansas, Syracuse, West Virginia, and Baylor in the Final Four. I’d put Syracuse and West Virginia in the championship game, with Syracuse winning. It should be an interesting tournament though.

Anonymous said...

Extraordinary website.

Scandinavian Search Engne Optmization advisor tendering affordable all-inclusive service (sokoptimering).
[url=http://www.smotop.se/smotopbloggen/]Sokmotoroptimering[/url]
http://www.smotop.se/smotopbloggen/