Thursday, September 24, 2009

Funny KO

For anyone that has seen the Zab Judah dance during his fight against Kostya Tszyu, you'll enjoy this one. If you haven't, well, you'll enjoy it anyway.



He was on queer street so bad he almost fell into a split. I'm still in disbelief at the ref allowing him to try and continue. Thankfully he lived to tell about it, although I'm not sure I'd wanna tell anyone about this. Too bad it was televised.

Here's the Judah one I referenced:



And I couldn't go through this post without tossing a Tyson one at you...here's his KO of Trevor Berbick:



Which was did you enjoy the most or did you think was the best? Personally I think I'm going with Tyson over Berbick b/c Berbick just kept trying to get up and flopping all over the ring, but you can make an argument for all of them.

-Bess

No comments: