Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My new cubicle

So for those of you that don't know, I currently work for a large print vendor that's based out of NJ. Our biggest client is a pharma company in Marlborough, MA, and I work on-site as a project coordinator. I'm basically an AE working right there on-site with the client. I used to share an office with a woman who was in the same role as me, but for a competing print vendor. There are two other on-site reps that share(d) the office next to us.



Because of some recent promotions and such internally, our client decided that we were no longer worthy to hold our offices. And because we don't even work for the company, they decided we're as important as Milton in Office Space...we've basically been relegated to Storage B:



I'm sharing this thing with another person. We went from sharing a large, spacious office to this piece of dump cubicle. Even worse, the poor woman is on vacation right now cruising her ass off, drunk as hell without a care in the world. When she gets back her jaw is gonna hit the floor, and she'll wish she never got off that cruise ship. We're being told we'll get moved to something that's not as embarrassing, so we'll see how that plays out. In the meantime, I'll be holding it down every day in this fire hazard of a cubicle.

And I still have my Swingline stapler. They can move me wherever they want, that thing is coming with me every step of the way.

-Bess

1 comment:

Reedy said...

PRICELESS