Sunday, March 21, 2010

UFC on Versus 1 Tonight!


The UFC makes their Versus debut tonight with... UFC on Versus 1. As far as free cards are concerned this is one of the best, on paper, I've seen in awhile. DirecTV fans were thrilled to find out last week that Versus has come back just in time. I expect a big rating tonight.

The Fights (main card):
Jon Jones vs. Brandon Vera
Junior Dos Santos vs. Gabe Gonzaga
Cheick Kongo vs. Paul Buentello
James "Sandman" Irvin vs. Alessio Sakara

The Picks:
Jones via ill-tempered beat down
Dos Santos via more of the same
Buentello via upset
Sandman via 10 seconds

Enjoy the fights,
Keefe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Correctly your article helped me truly much in my college assignment. Hats afar to you send, choice look ahead in behalf of more related articles soon as its one of my pet question to read.