Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Top 10 Tuesday: Nintendo Games

Now this is a very difficult Top 10, perhaps the most difficult.  Nearly impossible to rank, but we are going to try it anyway.  So many classics, so few spots.  And depending on the day I could make a strong case for any of my top 3 to be the best game all-time. Here goes nothing...

Honorable Mentions: Double Dragon II, Track & Field (with pad), Maniac Mansion, Arkanoid, Blades of Steel, Paperboy, RBI Baseball, Adventure Island

10. Jaws


9. Super Mario Bros. 2

8. Contra

7. Castlevania II: Simon's Quest

6. Little League Baseball

5. Tecmo Super Bowl

4. Super Mario Bros.

3. Mega Man 2

2. Super Mario Bros. 3

1. Mike Tyson's Punch Out

I know I'm missing a few gems, but if I could only play 10 games for Nintendo ever again, I think they would be the ones.

No comments: