Saturday, October 12, 2013

Biggest Accomplishment Ever?

I beat Grand Theft Auto V.  What a feeling.  All those hours of playing really paid off.  It honestly might be the best game ever.  All the GTA games have been sick, especially San Andreas.  But this one takes it to a whole new level. 

The ability to play as 3 different characters who also team up on missions is what really separates this from the other games.  Well, that and the enormous environment, the no load times, and the limitless activities. 

And even though I completed the main story and the final mission I still have side things to get done and the expansive online mode.  Can't wait. 

I've dabbled in the online mode. Seems
like a good time.  Lots to do and you get your own unique character.  I'll be spending a lot of time on that in the near future. 

Bottom line. GTA V = 10/10

No comments: