Friday, April 17, 2009

Quest for G

As Keefe posted yesterday, KG is likely out for the playoffs. I certainly agree that laying in bed with Kathy Bates standing over me might be a more comforting feeling than this. But what are ya gonna do? That being said, I was out having dinner and drinks with my buddy Kevin last night and the top of KG and his "Quest for G" came up. I thought the video on YouTube was popular, but apparently it's not as popular as I thought because neither he nor the bartender had seen it. It's high comedy, and something worth sharing. In fact, I'm wondering, have I shared this video already on here? Regardless, watch it anyway, it's worth the nine minutes of your time. I'm not sure what's funnier, the goat at the beginning and KG's reaction when he knows his name, "Ego", or Game 7. Check it out, and please note KG's supporting cast...ridiculous.



Needless to say, let's pray that "hope springs", and KG is healthy enough to return late in the playoffs to once again lead his troops against the might "Game 7."

No comments: