Saturday, September 19, 2009

Jimmy the Greeks UFC 103 picks

I'm taking a dump and don't want anything to crust up, so I'm just going to post winners, round and method of destruction. Also, I'm including Tarrific Tara's picks...much like Bill Simmons posts The Sports Gal's weekly choices. I was prompted to do this on Wednesday night when, completely unprovoked, she messaged my phone with the following: "My picks for tonight are Diaz, Maynard, Quarry and Condit." For those of you that don't know, UFC hosted a live event on Spike TV leading into episode one of TUF 10 with Kimbo Slice. And for those of you that still don't know, Tara was perfect with all four picks. I went 2-2. We'll see how she does for the NFL in Week 2. I'll post those either later tonight or tomorrow morning.

Jimmy the Greek

Belfort via (T)KO over Franklin in the 2nd round
Cro Cop over Dos Santos via (T)KO (referee stoppage) in the 2nd round
Martin Kampmann over Paul Daley via submission (armbar) in the 1st round
Josh Koscheck over Frank Trigg via lay and pray decision
Tyson Griffin over Hermes Franca via decision

And since we'll be ordering both PPV's tonight...

Mayweather over Marquez via (T)KO (referee stoppage) in the 6th round

Tarrific Tara

Franklin
Cro Cop
Kampmann
Koscheck
Franca

Mayweather

Enjoy the night of fights.

-JtG

No comments: