Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Twitter Update

It's official. Besse and Keefe are both on twitter. You have seen Besse's "Sweet Tweets" for awhile now on the upper right hand portion of the Brief. Now, I, Rich Keefe have made the move. Continue to check out Besse; @tbesse29 and feel free to to follow @Keefe21

I promise not to bore you with what I ate for lunch or how many hours I slept, but rather some quick hit observations I make, that aren't worth writing out here on the Brief. We will both continue to write here on the blog, look for Besse's, er, Jimmy the Greek's Weekly NFL Picks, and my new weekly segment, "Keefe's Pick 3." Only going with 3 NFL games, but I guarantee
a winning record... or that I will try to give you a winning record.
So keep checking back here on The Sports Brief and tell a friend and check us out on twitter now.
-Keefe

No comments: