Saturday, February 21, 2015

Is Pacquiao serious with that signature?



On Friday evening, Floyd Mayweather Jr. confirmed via @shots what most had speculated for the 24-48 hours prior: both he and Manny Pacquiao had signed the dotted line to fight on May 2nd at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, NV.

What I want to know is WTF is up with Pacquiao's signature? That's not even close? It's a bunch of 8's looped together. I really need him to release a "How to" video so we can get a play-by-play of how that's his name.

This is a fight five years in the making, and while many will argue it happened far too long after it should've, it won't stop it from becoming the most lucrative fight in the sports history. Some links to great articles from several top journalists are below. I can't wait for this fight.




P.S. Dan Rafael of ESPN blocked me on Twitter for calling him a bum journalist. Normally I'd be pissed, but he sucks so I'm not missing anything. Dan, you did me a favor.


No comments: