Sunday, October 25, 2009

BJal's Lock du Jour - Sunday, October 25

BJal is back on a losing streak, dropping his last two picks, both college football games. I thought the Army pick was terrible, but I actually believe in the Notre Dame (-7.5) pick. And if Hughes didn't get dropped at the goal line on 4th down, the Irish would have covered. Did anyone notice him drop straight down on that? I was watching the game with my buddy Milano (save the cookie jokes) and he pointed it out to me during the replay. We were fully convinced that Hughes was knocked out cold there ala Anquan Boldin. After the play the NBC cameras showed him in a world of hurt and somewhat out of it, which makes complete sense. Great hit. Even better stop.

But today BJal is going for St. Louis (+13.5) over the Colts. Jimmy the Greek took the Colts, and based on performance and reputation, I think BJal is looking at yet another losing streak. Start picking opposites, pal.

BJal's Lock du Jour: Rams (+13.5) over Colts
Overall: 6-11...gross

-Bess

No comments: