Thursday, October 22, 2009

BJal's Lock du Jour - Thursday, October 22

I'm not sure what's more pathetic, BJal betting on the UTEP game, or BJal winning the UTEP game. Either way, he's still a loser in my book, and his record supports that sentiment. But tonight, he looks to make it two in a row! He's going with Florida State, on the road, giving up 2.5 against UNC. I don't like it. Any team that loses to Boston College this year loses my respect. Which is why I'll be watching this weekend's game with Notre Dame closely, because I do not want to lose respect for my Irish squad. I LOVE this team, and I'll be bitter and pissed off if they lose to a garbage team like the Eagles. But Florida State lost to them, and BJal is betting on the Seminoles. Good luck with allllllll that.

BJal's Lock du Jour: Florida State (-2.5) over UNC
Overall record: 5-9

-Bess

No comments: