Thursday, October 15, 2009

BJal's Lock du Jour - Thursday, October 15

Tough loss for BJal last night. I was hoping one of two things: Boise State would cover so he could get over .500 or Tulsa would win outright. The latter because Notre Dame needs teams to lose so after they blow out USC on Saturday, they can fly up the ranking and position themselves for one of the most unlikely runs to the National Championship in college football history. I know. I'm a Notre Dame optimist.

Tonight BJal is going South Florida (+3) vs. Cincinnatti. I like this pick, couldn't agree more. And if I had any money to gamble I probably would. Having said that, Cincy will probably jump out to a 42-0 lead in the first half, pull the starters and cruise to an absolute blowout win.

I was going to type more, but I'm still sick and just had snots fly out of my nose as I coughed. Just awful. See ya.

-Bess

No comments: