Wednesday, October 14, 2009

BJal's Lock du Jour - Wednesday, October 14

I'm proud, and relieved, to say that BJal has finally reached the .500 mark, as his pick of Louisiana-Monroe (-1) prevailed last night in the team's 16-10 Sun Belt conference victory over Arkansas State. You know you have issues when you're picking games in the Sun Belt, but that's how BJal rolls.

Tonight's pick is Boise State (-9) over Tulsa. I'd write more about this, but I'm still sick and practically laying on my death bed right now. I've called out of work the last two days, my temperature last night was 102.3 and stands at a robust 100.8 this morning. In fact I'm sitting here sweating my bag off as I type this, to the point where I'm leaning back trying not to drip on the laptop. I've felt better, I can tell you this much.

BJal's Lock du Jour: Boise State (-9) over Tulsa
Overall record: 4-4

I'm going to the doctor today...if they give me some cure-all medicine and I'm able to control the sweating, I'm hoping to get something up today about post-season awards for MLB. That remains to be seen. For all I know things will take a turn for the worse and I'll have to start drawing up my will.

-Bess

1 comment:

Keefe said...

Yikes. Doesn't sound good. If the worst does happen, I will maintain the blog with your name in tact in your memory. So you can count on that!