Thursday, October 8, 2009

BJal's Lock du Jour - Thursday, October 8

Here's something you can bet on: what gets canceled faster - Michael Strahan's new sitcom or BJal's Lock du Jour?

The Dodgers took down NH native Chris Carpenter and the Cardinals, running BJal's impressive total to 0-2. Not good. I'd write more about this, but a) I'm disgusted with BJal and b) I have a 9am meeting at work and need to leave.

But for tonight, BJal will again try and get on the winning track, taking #24 Missouri (+3) against #21 Nebraska in a college football game. I think it's probably the right pick, considering the game is in Missouri. This game is tough to pick, however, because neither team has played anyone of meaning aside from the Cornhuskers 16-15 loss at Virginia Tech. That tells me this team is competitive, and I'd probably take them if the game was at home, but this has push written all over it.

Only time will tell, but I'm actually rooting for BJal tonight. His confidence must be waning.

BJal's Lock du Jour: Missouri (+3) v. Nebraska
Overall: 0-2

-Bess

No comments: