Tuesday, October 13, 2009

BJal's Lock du the last two jours

I've been sick as a dog and completely forgot to post BJal's lock du jour yesterday. He did actually take Miami (+1) against the J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets!!! In fact, he was so excited about the pick he sent it to me yesterday morning at 6:54am...on a holiday. Unbelievable. Yea I wasn't sleeping. At least he got it right, unlike Rex Ryan, who didn't get it right when it comes to using timeouts during a critical defensive drive at the end of an NFL game.

For tonight, BJal will take Louisiana Monroe (-1.5) over Arkansas State. I'd type more about this, but I'm coughing non-stop and it's taken me about 10 minutes to type this friggin post. I'm going to go back to being sick. Focker, out.

BJal's lock du jour: Louisiana Monroe (-1.5)
Overall record: 3-4

No comments: