Sunday, October 11, 2009

BJal's Lock du Jour - Sunday, October 11

After I saw that BJal won yesterday's Va Tech pick, I couldn't help but think about the lockerroom speech he must be giving today. It has to be reminiscent of Lou Brown in Major League...

"Ok, guys. We've won two games in a row. If we win tonight, its called a winning streak. IT HAS HAPPENED BEFORE."

Let's be honest, even after winning a couple in a row, he's been so bad he can't honestly believe this is anything more than a stroke of luck. Today he's going with the Rams (+10.5) over the Vikings. Jimmy the Greek is taking the Vikings, and I trust the Greek. But hey you never know. It has happened before.

By the way, I woke up this morning and panicked because I didn't have BJal's lock du jour for today. Then he texted me a minute later and I felt relieved. That can't be good.

BJal's lock du jour: Rams (+10.5) over Vikings
Overall: 2-3

-Bess

No comments: